Tuesday, June 5

PLEASE HELP!!

*feline howling*

This is Dr. Mason..I've been attacked in my home by a neko..multiple lacerations..bleeding heavily..leg tendons ripped..can't stand..

Oh Doooooctoooor!

Sumatran Bloodtail...like Lucian..he claims I'm his..

*ripping of curtains*

Don't you DARE say my Mother's name! You have no RIGHT to!

*crash of metal*

You can't be her son! Lucian died in my arms!

*crash*

Oh it sure LOOKED like that didn't it? But no..she SURVIVED being trapped in that little shack with those PAINT fumes! Take off those stupid GOGGLES when I'm talking to you!

*rrrip* AAAGGGHH!! MY EYES!!

Dropped off in the slums of Caledon to fend for herself! To give birth BY HERSELF!

Entharion Kal'ovenyar..AGGHH LET GO! STOP!!

Now now now! No magic tricks if you can't wave your hands!

They told me she was dead! I LOVED HER! I left that house and never came back!

Until you MOVED YOUR HOUSE HERE! You're so busy building MONSTERS and calling them your KIDS that you never stopped to find out if you had a REAL KID!

If you're really my SON then you WON'T DO THIS!

DON'T YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO! I'M NOT YOUR SLAVE! I'M NOBODY'S SLAVE!! I CHOOSE WHO I LOVE AND NOBODY FORCES ME TO LOVE ANYONE!

Vortex..please..my sssssss..
*strangling sounds*

You don't even know my birth name! It's the same as your REAL family name! It's KOEN!!

*more clattering*

Alright..alright..take your last breath..let's hear your final words for alllll your stuck-up friends!

*gasp!* BLOODWING!

NO!! YOU CAN'T!

BLOODWING!

*violent rending* SHUT UP!!

Blood..wing..

*hysterical giggling* Too late, Pa! Too late! Too..

*yowling and the roar of magicks and the flapping of wings*

What a traitorous little kitten, trying to murder your own Father..A proud family tradition! Take it from me, Son...it's never works out the way you want it to. Now..What brought this on?

*incoherent yowling*

*malevolent laughter* Oh, by the Styx black waters! You are just like me! *sigh* It's always the one that got away that gets you in trouble isn't it? Come along, child..it's time for a little talk about your two Mommies and two Daddies..secrets not meant for this machine.

*eruption of flame and the aether transmitter turns to static*

No comments: