Sunday, September 30

beneath the stars

Due to RL demands, I have been quite exhausted as of late..some nights not venturing from my mansion at all. But I have been out and about..

I set up a sukkah on my land. I put a few pieces of fruit on it..a meager attempt. Perhaps next year I can get some help in decorating.

I abstained from my research and slept under that wooden structure for a week. It reminds me of my youth..one of the few weeks where sleeping under the stars I..and Sumalee..felt safe. I swear I almost felt the carress of her paw against my face as I slept there the final night..even with Jeremiah's wherabouts unknown, it's something I felt compelled to dom

I attended the Steelhad Demo dance. Bloodwing thought it was a DEMON dance and ran away screaming. I'll abstain from posting pictures to protect the fashion victims.

I was only able to catch the tail end of RegencyFest. Ah well, there will be another rave in a few hours I'm sure.

I certainly wish to set up another dance at Lady Amber's pavillion, perhaps Wednesday? Nurse Christensen's eclectic mix is always a crowd pleaser!

~Dr. M

1 comment:

Fuzzball Ortega said...

Well, you know what they say. There's a sukkah born every minute

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

Oh, I'm writing that one down.