Friday, July 25

disgruntled

Arcana Base Security Override - BROADCAST

BEGIN TRANSMISSION

I served you faithfully for FORTY-FIVE YEARS, Jeremiah Mason! And THIS is how you reward your loyalty? Decree of torture followed by execution? One mad scheme after another I followed you without question! I was your damn BUTLER! I raised your BOYS while you went searching for your damn FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH!

*sounds of metal smashing against metal rhtymically, growing louder*

YES, I witheld the attack on the Wulfenbach ship to protect the scrap of your precious Founder. Are you going to erase all memory of me like you did your son Marc...

*smash and a clatter*

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THIS, MY TRUSTED KNIGHTS?

*shouts of "GRENADE" followed by the sound of explosion*

*distorted metallic voice*

HULL BREACH! EVACUATE! EVAC...

END TRANSMISSION

No comments: