Thursday, October 2

not quite burnout

Changes. New job. New medications. New sleep patterns.

A pleasant dinner with an old friend turns into an intervention.

This first night of "normal" sleep...nightmares of zombies and a rocket fired at my thoat. I liked the virtual dreams better. It did get better. And I feel better. I'm not struggling to think during the day.

Things do need to change. The Foundation continues to crumble.

I'll still weave the stories. But I can't control all the characters anymore.

More sit-down discussions. Another friend asked to take on a new role.

2 comments:

Miss Lily said...

Be sure to ask for help when you need it. I'll do my best to support you, whether it be to step in or to step back.

Rhianon Jameson said...

Keep well, Dr. Mason. Our little corner of the grid would be a duller place without time-hopping, space-hopping, vampiric-construct-cloning Mad Science from you!