Tuesday, December 2

Infectious Meme!

Contracted from The Ramblings of Violet

Put your music player on shuffle and take the first line of the first 21 songs. The first one is the title.

it's a cop goin' downtown

see the sun rise over her skin
the river is deep and the boat is long
be on my side or be on your side baby
I don't get left with judgment, a door left ajar
I am a child I last a while
take a walk down by take a walk down by the river
somewhere over the rainbow way up high
na na na na na na na
I was told a million times of all the troubles in my way
a police car and a screaming siren
la la la la la la la la
I went to school six years but never graduated
he got his work, she comes easy
child walks to the river
also the difference between moonlight and sunlight
underneath the bridge
long long long long time ago
I was looking for perfection and it found me
somewhere over the rainbow way up high

No comments: