Monday, February 15

Let's do this...Anime Style!



A handsome resemblance to my person done by Miss Deanna Echanique, an artist I had the pleasure to meet at the recent Katsucon.

Hmmm...some chapters of the Histories would make for an excellent webcomic, don't you think?

While I'm at it, let me answer those formspring questions one of you sent me:

• If you had access to a time machine, where and when would be the first place you travel to?

I'd go back to just before a certain tragic point in my own history and knock that bottle of absinthe out of my hand.

• Who would win in a fight: pirates or ninjas?

At sea: Pirates. On land: Ninjas.

• If your house was on fire and you could only grab three things, what would they be?

I have three trunks full of equipment, personal items, and secret formulae for just such an event. You never know when your lab is going to catch fire when you're in my line of work.

1 comment:

HeadBurro Antfarm said...

No, your lab fires can be so... troublesome...

Fanatastic pic, mate!