Tuesday, May 4

Who would want me as a Game Master?

Well, let's find out, shall we? A lot of my online friends have asked about roleplaying with me, even though they don't use Second Life. I've conjured up an alternate Earth with zombies and kraken, where the Romans built factories and Da Vinci built airships. Now imagine a Victorian London in this world with a Blade Runner-esque feel. The story will advance by email and wiki, much like my New Erebus adventure and Hotspur's Black Pearl epic.

I'm accepting humans, cat-people (Kadis), and constructs as player characters. There are occultists and alchemists, but no magic in the high fantasy sense. Once I get enough committed players I'll design a plot appropriate to their skills.

The link is here: http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/uchronia

No comments: